7.29.2008

Ben Gordon- go to Europe and take Deng with you

Reports have indicated that Ben Gordon of the Bulls has threatened to take the next tube to London (Europe really), if the Bulls don't pay him. To that I say, "Here's a one way ticket and I've booked Luol Deng on the same flight".

I used to really like BG and Deng. But after last year's shit in their paints season, I have no empathy for these clowns. Deng has to be one of the most overrated players in the NBA. He is slow, relatively un-athletic and has an inconsistent jumper. To think that the Kevin Garnet or Kobe talks allegedly stalled because we didn't want to give up Deng. Ugh!

As for BG? I love his shot and admire his determination to score. But I loathe his defense and detest his inability to make anyone on his team any better. As TO would say, BG wants to get him some him.

So if I'm Paxson I try my best for a sign and trade. If it can't be done, I would lose no sleep over them going to play for Armani Jeans Milan.

No comments: