2.18.2009

Chicago Bulls: Meet Brad Miller- Again

Daily Herald reports that Nocioni and Gooden (along with Ruffin and Simmons) are being traded to Sacremento for Brad Miller and some dude named Salmons. Bulls get bad end of the deal value wise, but this may provide more playing time for Noah, Tyrus and Deng. Miller also helps the front line, and his contract ends before the 2010 free agency extravaganza. I don't know much about Salmons, but he's been putting up 18 points a game. Not bad.

I wasn't a big fan of Gooden, but will be sad to see Nocioni leave. But at least I won't have to see him play PF for the Bulls anymore, a position he was never suited for.

Captain Kirk may also be on his way out for a pair of old skates. I don't like Kirk, so not too sad here. If he goes, I think it's more of a salary dump move because Kirk was getting paid too much to sit on the bench.

Who's next? Larry Hughes anyone? Actually, if Kirk's gone, couldn't we use him?

No comments: