6.25.2008

ChiCity Fanion Welcomes SagiNasty Bag and I-Truth

DaChiFan and ChiCity Sports Fanion welcomes SagiNasty Bag to the forum.
SagiNasty is from Michigan and is an avid Detroit Sports fan. He loves all things, Red Wings, Pistons, Lions and Tigers. Oh yeah, he's also a Cubs fan. Feel free to make fun of him for that. Although SagiNasty is not a chi-town sports fan, I believe he will offer a valuable objective outsider's perspective to our biased sports coverage. Welcome

I-Truth is a pompous writer who loves all Chicago sports teams, especially Bulls and Bears. Obviously, from his first post you can tell he isn't a baseball fan. I-Truth will offer a national perspective on sports in general and the Bulls and Bears. To get sense of I-Truth's persona, he is a fan of TO and Chad Johnson and just about every arrogant, talkative and bad-image sports player around. Welcome.

Stay tuned as we will be adding a part-time contributor for our baseball coverage.

-DaChiFan

No comments: